The second title in the bestselling series from the brilliantly talented Liz Pichon.
No school for two whole weeks! (Yeah!) I can forget ALL about lessons (and irritating things like Marcus Meldrew). And concentrate on good stuff like:
- Inventing new ways to annoy my sister Delia. (So many).
- Band practice for DOGZOMBIES (with my mate Derek).
- Watching TV and eating caramel wafers.
- Eating caramel wafers and watching TV.
Excellent. Unfortunately a couple of small problems called the dentist and my big weirdo sister, Delia, seem to be getting in the way of my BRILLIANT plans . . .
ABOUT THE SERIES:
- Written in diary form
- Full of Tom’s doodles and pictures & his amazing sense of humour
- The Brilliant World of Tom Gates, was the winner of the Roald Dahl Funny Prize!
- Perfect gifts for boys & girls who love to laugh themselves silly
Ages: 9 to 12 years
Paperback: 352 pages