Term and Conditions
- We promise to ship our best-quality products to you in a safe, secure and reliable manner and to deal promptly with any concern you may have regarding your order.
- Red Balloon Books does not provide professional services or tutoring to customers or clients.
- When purchasing goods on this Website you warrant that the personal information which you are required to provide when you register as a customer is true, accurate and current in all respects.
If your personal information changes then please notify us immediately by contacting us on +965 9783 9474 (10am to 7pm local standard time) or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- You agree not to impersonate any other person, business or entity or to use a false name or a name that you are not authorized to use.
- You agree, when purchasing goods, that you are 18 years of age or over, or have the guidance of a parent/guardian.
- You place your order request for goods from the Website by clicking on the confirm order button at the end of the on-line order process. You will be guided through the process of placing an order by a series of simple instructions on the Website.
- Once you have placed your order, we will send to you an acknowledgement providing you with a reference and the value of your order which, if not paid for online at time of order, is due in cash or card payment upon delivery.
- Every effort has been made to ensure that the content of books sold by Red Balloon Books is suitable for the recommended age and for the culture of the region. However, it is the responsibility of the purchaser to ensure that the books they buy are suitable in content for their children or for the children they are buying for.
- We recommend that all purchases are thoroughly vetted by the parent/guardian before use with or by children.
- ‘Age range’ is intended as a guideline only. All children are different. Not only do they develop their reading skills at different ages, but also their interest levels vary tremendously. If choosing for themselves, they could choose from any ‘age-range’ books that take their interest. It is up to the parent or guardian to ensure that content is appropriate for the child.
RETURNS, CANCELLATIONS AND EXCHANGE
- Unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled your order in accordance with the Cancellation section of the Site, our acceptance of your order and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place when we have dispatched the goods ordered by you. To cancel your order after it has been dispatched to you, you will need to follow the Returns Policy & Procedure.
- We may not accept your order if an item you have ordered is out of stock, we are unable to obtain authorization for your payment, or if we identify a product or pricing error. We reserve the right to reject any offer to purchase by you at any time.
- If we are unable to fulfill your order following our order acknowledgement, we will contact you by email or telephone advising you of this.
- Refund policy: cash payment or credit may be done no later than 14 days from date of purchase. Products must not be opened, damaged or tampered with as per Kuwait Commercial and Consumer law.
- Exchange policy: Exchange of items may be done no later than 14 days of the item purchased. In order for an exchange to happen products must not be opened, damaged or tampered with as per Kuwait Commercial and Consumer law.
COMPLAINTS AND CUSTOMER SERVICES
- The Purchaser should inform Red Balloon Books immediately of any problems by Telephone/Whatsapp at +965 9783 9474 or email email@example.com. Complaints are taken very seriously by Red Balloon Books and will be dealt with within 5 working days, although the majority of complaints will be corrected within a few hours. Please note that the Purchaser is also welcome to contact Red Balloon Books on any issue relating to their order on the contact telephone, or email listed above.
Red Balloon Books main operating hours are from 10am – 7pm standard local time Saturday – Thursday every week.
ACCOUNT DETAILS AND CUSTOMER PRIVACY
- By using the Website, you agree to keep your password and account details confidential, and to take all reasonable measures to prevent unauthorized access to your account. You are responsible for all actions that occur in relation to your account. If you forget your password we will reset it upon your request and send it to the email address you registered with.
- Red Balloon Books collects the information provided by the Purchaser at the time of ordering and uses this information lawfully and in accordance with Kuwait’s Personal Data Protection Act 2013 is collected by Red Balloon Books to process the Purchaser’s order and to provide the highest level of customer service possible.
- Red Balloon Books has the right to use customer emails to push marketing messages. If you order from us, we may contact you about your order and we may, on occasion, e-mail or write to you with information about our products and special offers. If you would prefer not to receive any promotional material at all from us, please let us know.
- Prices for Goods where applicable as well as standard packaging. The price does not include the delivery of the order to the Purchaser. This is an additional cost, unless otherwise stated. We will take all reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices of products appearing on the Website are correct at the time when the relevant information was entered onto the system. Although we aim to keep the Website as up to date as possible, the information including product descriptions appearing on this Website at a particular time may not always reflect the position exactly at the moment you place an order.
SECURE ORDERING AND PAYMENT
- Payment can be made by any major credit card or cash and will be debited and cleared from your account either at time of order online, or upon delivery of the goods. All credit/debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorization by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to, or subsequently refuses to, or does not, for any reason, authorize payment to us, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery. You confirm that the credit or debit card that is being used is yours.
- We will retain the legal ownership of the goods until full payment has been made by you and such payment has been received by us. Legal ownership of the goods will immediately revert to us if we refund any payment to you.
- Goods will only be handed to the customer once payment has been received in full; or, if paying in cash on delivery, will be given to the customer when the full amount is received.
- We will make every effort to dispatch orders 24 hours of receipt – saying that orders are usually sent out same day using our own company delivery service. Orders received before noon can be fulfilled and delivered the same day unless discussed with the customer. In some cases, such as over weekends and bank holidays your order will be shipped next business day.
- Red Balloon Books does not accept any liability whatsoever for delayed delivery caused by any third party.
As soon as you have received the goods, you will assume all risk in the goods. Upon delivery of the goods to you, we will also provide you with sufficient details to enable you to
- Exercise your right of cancellation; and
- Address any intended cancellation or complaints to the correct place of business.
- If you have not received the entire order as detailed in the order confirmation email sent to you when an order is received, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Free delivery is at the discretion of Red Balloon Books. Free delivery may not be applied in all circumstances including: location, safety, and inclement weather.
PRODUCT AND PRODUCT VARIATIONS
- We attempt to be as accurate as possible when describing products on the website; however, to the extent permitted by applicable law, we do not warrant that product descriptions or photos on the Website are accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free.
- Rowanberry products are individually handmade per order, and as such may change in text placement, size, and shape may have small differences which reflects its personal make.
- Any products and services, and any samples thereof, we may provide to you are for personal use only. You may not sell or re-sell any of the products or services, and any samples thereof, you receive from us.
- All content available on the Website, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, data compilations, and software, and the compilation thereof (the “Content”) is the property of Red Balloon Books, our affiliates, our partners or our licencors, and is protected by Kuwait’s commercial law. Nothing may not be reproduced in whole or part by electronic means or in print without the prior written permission of the company.
- We are not responsible for the content of any off-Website pages or any other websites linked to or from the Website.