The Littlest Dragon can’t run fast, is always last in the flying races and, worst of all, can’t breathe fire.
But when all the other dragons catch a cold, they wurn to the Littlest Dragon for Help. Can he overcome his fears and save the day?
Discussion points are included for parents to have meaningful conversations with their children using the book as doorway into topics like:
- being made fun of and how they dealt with it
- having to do something they were afraid of
- working together as a team
- how fire was important in the story and how it can also be dangerous
- Ages: 3 years +
- Author: Susan Quinn
- Publisher: New Burlington
- Paperback: 32 pages
- Dimensions: 27.5 x 25 x 0.5cm