Ever wanted to make your own comic book, just like Beano? Now you can!
This draw-in activity book has everything you need to learn how to make your own comic:
- An introduction and top tips from Beano illustrators Nigel Parkinson and Emily McGorman-Bruce.
- Step-by-step instructions on how to draw your favourite characters from Dennis and Gnasher to Minnie, Roger and JJ.
- Design your own character, based on yourself or a family member or friend.
- Insider info on how a comic-strip is put together.
- Story generators, to help you come up with thousands of storyline ideas.
- Loads of character, prop and background illustrations for you to learn how to draw.
- Space for you to design your own comic book cover and comic strips.
Ages: 7 years +
Softcover: 96 pages
Publisher: Studio Press
Dimensions: 6.89 x 0.39 x 9.65 inches