Get Set Go Mathematics: Problem Solving will encourage your young child to figure out number problems in a fun way.
- Wipe-clean pages allow for plenty of practice
- Content devised by Caroline Clissold, a former consultant and regional co-ordinator for the National Centre for Excellence in the Teaching of Mathematics
- Highly illustrated, creative activities with simple instructions to follow
Children will love finding out how bar models can help them solve mathematical problems, with the help of some very silly monsters in Get Set Go Mathematics: Problem Solving. Consultant Caroline Clissold has devised engaging wipe‑clean activities to support learning and increase children’s enjoyment of mathematics. This creative approach to teaching encourages children to apply their maths skills in meaningful contexts.
- Consultant: Caroline Clissold
- Pages: 22
- Ages: 5-7
- Size: 275 x 215mm
- Format: Saddle-stitched paperback, wipe clean, with foil