Ponds are full of all kinds of plants and animals. Take a look inside one pond and discover the food chain that exists within, in this wonderfully illustrated non-fiction book by John Townsend.
- Red B/Band 2B books offer simple but varied text with familiar objects and actions, combined with simple story development and a satisfying conclusion.
- Text type: A simple non-fiction book.
- Children can recount the food chain of the pond on pages 14-15.
- Curriculum links: Science: Plants and animals.
- This book has been quizzed for Accelerated Reader.
Number Of Pages: 24
Publisher : HarperCollins UK