Meet the worry monster who will save your child from their worries!
When night falls, it's time for dreams. Nice, funny, sad or exciting dreams are fine, but being woken by a horrible nightmare is really upsetting. Fortunately for children, there are the Worry Monsters! Every night and every day, they turn fears, worries or bad moods into nice stories to enjoy together or alone. Worry monster loves to eat worries - they are his favourite meal!
How It Works:
1. Encourage your child to write or draw a picture of something that worries them.
2. Have your child place the worry inside the Worry Monster's mouth and zip it up! Keep the Worry Monster clipped on to the backpack for easy access.
3. Your child goes to sleep without worrying because the monster will eat their worry away.
4. While they are sleeping, take out your child's worry: now you know what's been worrying your little one.
5. When your child wakes up, they are worry free because they know their Worry Monster has eaten what has been worrying them. Yum yum!
Worry Monsters are recommended by psychologists and teachers to act as a waste bin for the fears, troubles and woes that they don't always tell their parents about.
Ages: 3 years +
Height: Approx. 16.5cm made of plush, soft, huggable material and solid backpack clip