Bone-chilling, sumptuous, magical: a glorious celebration of weird pride. An empty house. An eerie secret. Strange kids: long gone or still alive? When Jacob finds the crumbling ruins of a Home for Peculiar Children, it becomes clear that these kids were more than slightly off-the-wall. They may have been dangerous. They may have been quarantined on a deserted island for a good reason. And – however impossible it seems – they might still be alive...
- Phenomenally successful New York Times bestsellers
- Spine-tingling fantasies with haunting vintage photos
- The first book was turned into a major Tim Burton movie
- “Tense, moving, and wondrously strange” – John Green
Contains language that may be unsuitable for younger readers.
Each collection includes:
- Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children
- Hollow City
- Library of Souls
- A Map of Days
Ages: 13- 18 years