Storytelling every bit as magical as that special phoenix-feather wand. Meet the most famous boy wizard in literature: ‘the boy who lived’. Harry Potter has never even heard of Hogwarts School when the letters start dropping on the doormat at Privet Drive. Addressed in green ink on yellowish parchment with a purple seal, they’re swiftly snatched away by his nasty aunt and uncle. Then, on Harry’s eleventh birthday, a beetle-eyed giant of a man bursts in with some astonishing news. Harry is a wizard, and he has a place at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Do we even need to add that the adventure of a life-time is just about to begin?
- First in the phenomenal series about a boy wizard
- The book that launched J.K. Rowling to global fame
- A powerful story of friendship, family and belonging
- Bursting with magical surprises on every single page
- No doubt about it – this is a book every kid must read!
Ages: 9 years +